I'm realizing that I need to start packing my house up....like, for serious. I have no idea how I am going to move my bed and mattress. Granted, it's literally right up the street in my neighborhood, but still. Anyone wanna come help? And I have to get situated all over again.
I'm sort of excited, though.....graduation weekend, my mom and my grandparents and I went to Target and got lots of Orla Kiely kitchenware. Then a few weeks ago, I went and got Orla Kiely placemats! yay! To say that I've been a little obsessed with her designs lately is a little bit of an understatement.

Anyway......I had better get a job soon. I just had a bagel and a huge chocolate chip cookie for lunch. Not good. I feel like all I do is eat! Not to mention, I am seriously stressing about moving. Rent money, money to live, etc....if I get into the post-bac program I wont have any money until august....and I need money NOW. Hopefully I can get enough babysitting to hold me over. I am just one big ball of stress. Not good. But I did think of one thing that made me somewhat happy. If I do this post-bac program, and then apply to PA school, which is 2 years, it would take me the same amount of time as if I had done a PhD program starting this year. So maybe my life isn't going to hell in a handbasket. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment