
I want this hat. Anyone willing to sponsor me? :)
Well, we won the NCAA championships....I don't think anyone is too surprised. I'm glad that I'm here to see everything - I went to a Division III school for undergrad, and needless to say, no one ever HEARD of my school, let alone watched them on tv. The student body didn't really care too much about sports, honestly. So this, this school spirit that has tens of thousands of people on Franklin St right now, is completely new to me. I can't even imagine what being an undergrad here is like.
So instead of working on my Master's Paper and studying, I went out for an amazing dinner and watched basketball. good times. Somehow, I don't think my 2 readers will appreciate that excuse.
YEAH CAROLINA TAR HEELS!!!!! #1!!!!
1 comment:
I was at the University of Kentucky the last time they won the championship. It was total insanity!!
Post a Comment