My nephew and I, wearing our LiveStrong bracelets.
Laughing with my nephew.
I won't be going to UNCG. When I was in NJ, several people asked me why I wasn't looking at oncology nursing.....I guess I just always felt like it was so gender-stereotyped, and I didn't want to be shoved into that mold. So UNC chapel hill has an MSN oncology nursing program....but you have to have a BSN, and they have an accelerated program. It's a thought. We'll see.
One of my new obsessions is the brand lululemon. It's a brand of yoga wear that just seems so neat. Expensive, but their stuff is reeealllly cute.


lululemon stuff
Latest Obsessions
Music: A Fine Frenzy, Gillian Welch
Food: Haribo gummy bears
Soda: diet Sunkist
Lipgloss: Stila cherry crush
by the way, has anyone else seen that "cotton: the fabric of our lives" commercial with Zooey Deschanel? So weird. I can't believe she did that commercial.
2 comments:
Look at your food list....all that is missing is nicotine and sodium....you have carffeine, sugar and starch in your favorite foods....or obsessions.....I'm worried....MM
whadda ya mean gender-sterotyped ... onc nurses are supposed to be Dames??? ... I was wondering about the lack of facial hair among co-workers and complaints about me leaving the seat up
Starting a BSN can fulfill med school pre-req's ... hell that's how I started ... I was taking Anatomy & Physiology for med school in summer session and some nursing students talked me into taking some nursing courses
I've never really wanted to be a nurse so I'm not the best spokesperson for peds onc nursing but it is a great profession in and of itself ... and we definitely need more great advanced practice onc nurses ... it's mostly the nurses who spend the most time with pts and their families
Best wishes for whatever path you take
Always
Post a Comment