Right now, I'm not sure what I am doing with my life in the fall. I am still enrolled in UNCG, but I've also been applying to jobs....so I really don't know what is going to happen. It makes me nervous, but I have to learn to deal with that.
Friday, July 10, 2009
but I don't live in the Rocky Mountains....
Yes, I am blogging on a friday night. I've been so exhausted lately, but I might finally have a reason why. I went to the doctor's today, and have been started on prophylaxis/treatment of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, which is transmitted by tick bites. yeah. Symptoms can take a few weeks to really develop, and I had thought I got bitten about a month ago, but it wasn't a traditional bulls-eye rash. So....fast-forward to the past few weeks, w/weird bruising, spotty rashes on my arms/feet, GI probs, sleep probs, chills, fatigue, headaches....because tests for this and Lyme Disease often come up with unreliable results, he just put me on 10 days of antibiotics, because the treatment and prophylaxis are the same. So hopefully I will start to feel better soon. THIS is why I am so not an outdoorsy girl. Give me the wilds of Fifth Ave anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how are you feeling? I am just getting caught up on reading your blog....
Post a Comment