Thursday, August 14, 2008

Questions of the Day

This is sort of what my place looks like. Home, sweet home. 

Why is Southern Village so big? I turned in one street too early, and wound up driving around the houses part of the development for a full 6 or 7 minutes, FINALLY winding up at Brookgreen, which I knew led out to the main town square part. And it turns out my street is right off Brookgreen. But seriously, if I didn't know that? I'd probably still be out driving. 

Why are Ikea directions not really directions at all, but drawings of little martian people putting things together? And how come they don't come with hammers and screwdrivers? I had to go to Lowe's and get some. And by the way, they don't sell pink hammers or screwdrivers. Why not? 

And why are printer cartridges so expensive? That's just annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, jaime... they do sell pink hammers. at my parents' house, i have a "floral print" screwdriver that honestly, I'm just too embarrassed to use. There are even specialized lines of tools that are supposedly made to fit women's hands. If I had known about your lack of tools, I would have been happy to share mine... but honestly, I'm really glad you got some of your own. It's a big step in life. I have fond memories of my first drill.... ;)

P.S.: http://ladiestoolsonline.com/category.asp?tt=14